We serve the development needs of Africa. Our main focus, for now, is the water and sanitation sector and the housing sector. We render professional services and give custom solutions to government institutions, mines and the agricultural sector.
Kgoma Africa is a BBBEE Level 1 holdings company with equity in various other companies. This means that we can provide a variety of solutions and insights having access to these companies.
The name Kgoma Africa means Touching Africa in Tshwana, Sotho and Pedi. The name says it all, we want to truly touch Africa and be part of a greater tomorrow. By the people for the people.
OTHER INVOLVEMENT AND ACCESS TO SERVICES
• Investment & Banking Solutions
• Integrated Development Solutions
• Food Security Solutions
• Energy Solutions
• Water Solutions
• Risk Management Solutions
• Social Consulting
• Geological service
• Environmental Management
• Geological Exploration services
• Agricultural services
• Geotechnical & Engineering
• Environmental Engineering
• Spatial Planning and Land Development
• GIS Services (edited)
• Borehole drilling
• Testing of boreholes
• Pump Installations
• Borehole Rehabilitation
• Construction of water and sanitation infrastructure
• Project management of water services project
• Reporting systems
• Community water supply and reticulation systems
• Water supply and distribution systems
• Surface hydrology
• Groundwater supply and abstraction management
• Groundwater impact and risk assessments
• GIS based groundwater data base development and management
Kgoma Africa operates with ethical integrity and deems itself a bridge-builder between communities and the diverse people of Africa.
We are proud to be partners/stakeholders in the companies we serve. We do not drive maximum profit to the expense of sustainable development, but rather put a slow and steady growth of all the companies we are involved with as our first priority.
We are hopeful about Africa being served by a true African group of companies that truly understands the people, the place, the community and the needs that arise.
One of our recent projects involved a multi-disciplinary team of professionals including engineering geologists, geohydrologists, town planners, social liaison officers and engineers for the development of a Dolomite Risk Management Strategy. This was done for the Dr Kenneth Kaunda District Municipality in the North West. This was also the first project on District Level of its kind in South Africa. Yes, that’s how we get it done.
” It’s a true reflection of a black-owned business. Growing in an organic way over the years to reflect the African vision.”
How we do it:
As a member of Touching Africa we adhere to the following Operating Principles:
- We will acknowledge our Faith Conviction in all our operations.
- We will adhere to the ethical code for businesses as defined by the
Unashamedly Ethical: to manage and administrate all actions with integrity.
- We commit to the principles of sustainability to meet the needs of the present without
compromising resources for future generations.
- We undertake to live out our purpose with passion as a driving force on all levels of activities.
- We honour small beginnings within the understanding of the bigger picture.
- We value the power of visionary unity although we treasure the rich diversity in our midst.
- We support a cross-cultural approach within the diverse community of Africa.
- We advocate a holistic approach during all development in order to ensure an integrated
intervention to the benefit of the African community.
- We commit that our project actions will be shaped by the acknowledgement of the importance of the end user.
- Our project actions will be shaped by the recognition that ownership must be taken by
beneficiaries in order to ensure sustainability.
“Making a difference. Kgoma Africa is contributing to the future of Africa and its people by staying true to the promises of offering and executing sustainable solutions to problems unique to Africa.”
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.
079 512 3745
083 645 7434
North West Province, 2531